European leadership in the 4IR era
27. März 2019 – 8:00 - 28. März 2019 – 14:00
IPBC Europe 2019
In the era of the fourth industrial revolution (4IR), European companies are faced with a number of exciting opportunities, but also significant IP challenges. Traditional ways of creating value from IP are becoming redundant, with old silos no longer sustainable and more integrated approaches to the management of assets essential.
By attending, you will:
- Hear how global IP leaders are overcoming the key challenges presented by 4IR and get inside the innovative strategies they are implementing to ensure success
- Understand how the landscape is changing and how best to adapt in order to maximise the value of the IP you manage
- Gain insights into the growing role of data and how to effectively identify and manage IP risk within your company
- Meet, network and engage with thought leaders from a broad range of industries and different sized organisations including the world’s most innovative IP-owning companies and leading experts
Standard price: €950 (ex VAT)
Special rate for SMEs
Representatives from IP-owning SMEs can attend from just €475 (ex VAT). To find out if you are eligible, please contact the IAM events team on +44 20 7939 4263 or via email at IPBC-Europe@IAM-events.com.
Group discounts available – contact our team at IPBC-Europe@IAM-events.com to learn more.
IPBC Europe has been submitted for approval for CPD hours. Subject to this approval, the projected CPD credits awarded could be up to 9.5 hours.